- Debt Claim.
- Constitutions of societies.
- Legal representation at general meetings, universal boards.
- Records, certifications, and other commercial documents.
Bankruptcy, Restructuring and Insolvency Work
When the bankruptcy is inevitable you should count with the support of specialized lawyers. Today it is not enough to have a good lawyer, because the complexity of the new bankruptcy proceedings requires a multidisciplinary team covering the legal and economic aspects: a team with proven experience in bankruptcy and possessing global vision, ability to manage firms in difficulty and negotiating skills.
Prevention, and multidisciplinary expertise is what differentiates the services of AeH bankruptcy Lawyers, whose lawyers and economists have been appointed receivers.
The experience as a trustee in bankruptcy and having a team that includes economists and lawyers have given us a global view. We stand out because we offer services that include the different aspects of pre-bankruptcy and insolvency in its aspects of law, economics and mediation.
- Audit pre-bankruptcy.
- Corporate restructuring.
- Negotiation and pre-processing for layoffs.
- Negotiations with creditors.
- Processing of insolvencies.
- Representation and legal agreements.
- Refinancing workouts, reported to the Commercial Court.
- Preparation of documentation for the insolvency process.
- Presentation and approval of negotiated agreements.
- Windings up.
- Bankruptcy Administration (receivers).
- Register of Patents and Trademarks (national and international).
- Protection of copyright.
- Defense of patents and trademarks.
- Defenses of demands of the National Commission of Competition.
- Lawsuits in European Competition Network.
- Application of Antitrust Laws.
Mergers and acquisitions
- Company valuations.
- Valuations of stocks and shares.
- Sale of companies and societies.
- Mergers and takeovers.
- Protection of minority shareholders.